Friday 18 May 2012

Speculations!

A funny incident happened at work today.

I was at the lab doing some testing with four other guys..

There is this one particular equipment that releases very high radiation and it's believed, too much exposure to this would cause one to be unable to reproduce..

So I'm quietly sitting there staring at my laptop and Guy A tells me "Lilo, you should leave now; we are going to on that equipment"

Guy B interrupts, "it's ok, she can stay.. She doesn't want kids anyway.."

This is when I look up.. Guy A goes, "Wth, she loves kids.. She's totally having babies!"

And before I can open my mouth, Guy C, supposedly to my rescue, says "C'mon guys, it's between her and her husband!"

And Guy A & B both go "What husband?!"

Guy C innocently replies "she's married right?"

And Guy D give a huge laugh and says "hahahaha, what you talking bro? she's not the marriage type laa"

And I slap my forehead. Hard. Twice.


Lilo

2 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

*speechless*
i wanna laugh but ...... *speechless*

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! You didn't even have to say a single word! ;)