Thursday 10 May 2012

All smiles..


Feels like I haven’t blogged in a long time. Nothing good has been happening to be blogged about anyway. 

But today, I actually drove all the way to work with a big smile plastered on my face for some reason. I think that fact alone, deserves a blog ;)

And after a very long time, I’m feeling really good (touch-wood!!). It perhaps has got something to do with my parents being away; but I think there’s more to it. The world seems to be taking an interesting spin on my life ;) 

The feeling was also elevated by the fact that, my ass hugging pants felt loose this morning, and the belt needed some extra fittings :) Ignore the fact that, I immediately rushed to the scale and found out; I haven’t lost a single pound!

I also actually managed to drive in the 80-90km/h range successfully throughout the whole journey. I never knew my car was capable of that. Like seriously. You don’t have to know that, it has got to do with the fact that I received three speeding tickets in the duration of a month since we relocated to the new office!!! Grrrr!!

And besides, I just went for a meni/pedi yest; and for once, I decided to go all bright.  And my orange-y toe nails are also contributing to the smile on my face :)

I am also excited and looking forward for the infamous Russell Peters’ show this Saturday with my girls ;) After spending a bomb on the tickets, it better be bloody worth it!


So yeah, have a great day ahead people! :)


Lilo



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! :)
Must be an awesome turnaround! ;)

Lilo said...

Lol.. Don't perasan please :p