Saturday 19 May 2012

I got a call at 10am today, waking me up from my deep sleep..


My friend: Your mom coming back today!?!

Me: Hey, hi.. Yeah, they are coming back today..

Him: I'm not asking you, I'm telling you!!

Me: Err, thanks for informing me?

Him: What you gonna do?

Me: Err, what I gonna do??

Him: Tell laa, what you gonna do??

Me: Err, pick them up later?

Him: No, silly! I mean, your mom is coming back.. What have you decided? What you gonna do with your life la??

Me: Hey, why you making it sound like my mom coming back is a bad thing?

Him: Isn't it? It's your mom, ok!

Me: I'm quite excited actually..

Him: omg, seriously?! What's wrong with you??

Me: wtf now??

Him: don't you take anything seriously in life??

Me: F**k u!

Him: seriously, I don't know how you can be like this.. I think I'm more worried about your life than you are..

Me: You know what? Thanks for waking me up. Screw you!


Lilo






1 comment:

N.e.m.o said...

dumbfuck
delete the number or store it as that. :P