Sunday 2 October 2011

Men (to be..) #25

Conversation between my 4 year old nephew and I

Me: what do you want to be?

Him: I wanna be a police

Me: why police?

Him: so I can shoot people.. I want to shoot everyone

Me: oh..

Him: thi, wat you want to be?

me: hmm, I want to be a soldier..

Him: nooo! You cannot..

Me: why? I also want to shoot people..

Him: (chuckles) you are a girl la..

Me: so what? I want to be..

Him: nooo, cannot!!!

Me: Ok fine, I want to be astronaut

Him: haiyoo, cannot la.. You girl.. you be teacher la

Me: teacher?? Eee, I dowan!!

Him: hmmmmm, ok fine.. You be a baby sitter!!

Me: (wtf??)


And I thought I was sexist.. Kids these days...

Oh btw, he wouldn't let his younger brother touch anything that is pink in color.. Favorite line "pink is for girls!!!"


By,
iLilo





5 comments:

Anya said...

hahaha..it's cute just because he's 4 :)

Anonymous said...

His dad taught him well ;)

Lilo said...

I can't imagine what he's gonna grow up to be... Sigh... Boys...

Anonymous said...

A fine young man...

Anonymous said...

I'm new to blogging...follow my blog at
http://lifeasitsgolden.blogspot.com/