Tuesday 11 October 2011

In one of my very first trainings with the senior employees, I was told that "we go all over the world; but there are only two countries that is so difficult to handle". One being India and the other is singapore.

And as usual I'm one of the lucky ones to experience both in the very beginning. Did India. Regretted, hated, survived. Then I took a long break, not wanting to go anywhere else. I've been idle for sometime now.

And now it's my time to face the very famous Singaporeans. Although, I'm all like bring it on, I can do this etc. And thanks to my stupid colleagues, I'm actually feeling smarter these days.

Truth is, I haven't booked my return flight. There's this tiny little inner voice keeps telling me, maybe they'll just ask you to leave on the very first day.

Sigh. Hope I survive this.
Singapore, here I come. Be kind please


iLilo

1 comment:

Anya said...

Good luck dear :)