Saturday 22 October 2011

The Stupid Me

Do people deserve a second chance? Does it really work? I really need to know.

I cant stop asking myself, the what-if questions..

I am pretty done with men. I don't think I can trust anyone anymore. I have just met one too many.

I broke up but I didn't stop loving him even when he did all that he did, for me I didn't have to spend the rest of my life with him just because I love him. I thought I was selfless.

Now that I have lost my trust on him and almost every other men, and that i am still considering being with him, does that make me selfish?

Or maybe just plain stupid. I know.


iLilo


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plain stupid :)
Ask yourself, if you did the same, will he give you a second chance..

Lilo said...

That's a good thought..

But I shouldn't stoop to his level, no?

Anonymous said...

In different circumstances. You can’t just use one saying for all situations.
In this case, you seem to want to give him a reason for his doing. This my dear, may lead to lethal consequences.

Lilo said...

Well, That does makes sense..

Sigh.. Why can't life be simpler? Hmmph..

Anonymous said...

Life is simple. You're the one complicating it ;)
What you doing up anyways..

Anonymous said...

Life is simple. You're the one complicating it ;)
What you doing up anyways..

Lilo said...

I live my life simple, all by myself, very quietly n all reserved..

Then some idiots walk into it and mess it all up.. N I gotta crack my head to solve the mess..

Me? Just thinking and rambling random thoughts.. Haiizz..

All good at your end?

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't think too much. Go with the flow. You should live your life the same with or without idiot's.
All good here. Sleep is not kicking in yet.

Lilo said...

Agreed.. Let's see where the flow takes me..

Good night and Happy Diwali! :)