Saturday 15 October 2011

The girl in the green scarf

Remember the girl in the green scarf?? How Becky had to be that gal..



I had that moment today :) I found that one green scarf that I must have.. It was love at first sight.. And of cos I bought it without thinking twice...




But unlike becky, there wasn't any cute guy to borrow me money.. Only had my good ol' shiny card.. But no regrets, as I get to be THE girl in green scarf now :)

........

On other note, i hate Singapore for having everything so cheap (before conversion of cos) just so not fair since we are like so close by.. N they have more of everything..

Oh well.. Have a pounding head n feet ache now.. Probably burned my entire allowance for this trip, n crashed the currency converter app on my phone.. So yeah, in short had a productive shopping day! :)


iLilo

No comments: