Tuesday 27 September 2011

Dear Idiot..

Dear Idiot,

I am quiet; reserved and anti social. But that's for me to decide. You don't get to judge me. I am the way I am for a reason.

After meeting so many people of your kind (read:idiot), the filter between my mind and mouth has evaded over the years. So my speech now is limited to swear words, curses and it's relatives.

To compensate the loss of the filter, I now have a new nerve connecting my mind directly to my middle finger. So yeah, there you go. If you don't wanna regret your life hearing a quiet-reserved-shy looking Indian girl speaking her mind, stay out of my way.

And the hand action might give you sleepless nights unless you are used to getting that a lot, of course.

And my vocabulary now that is limited to eff sounding words when translated to Tamil will sound so vulgar that your ears might start bleeding. So yeah, now stop asking why I don't speak in Tamil.

And I don't want to have a conversation with you because I'm least interested in knowing what shit you had for dinner nor how sucky your life is. No matter how sucky your life is, I know I will win hands down having to tolerate people like you everyday.

And btw, mind you, I'm not open minded just because I speak only f words now. My mind is so close that it doesn't take in any criticism at all. So if you got stuff to say like I am weird or complicated, I only take them as compliment with a smile of victory. So if that's not what you meant, please shove it down you know where.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
iLilo





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh..So much anger. You really should take some anger management classes.
So let's see what ive missed..

a quiet, reserve, anti-social, weird and complicated,super angry lilo

A nemo who wants to run away from everything and everyone and dig a hole in the ground to hide

And a pregnant anya (congrats btw) who surprisingly seems to be more sane than the other two but one cant judge.
You cant tell a book by its cover ;)

Lilo said...

And no, we didn't miss you.

Anonymous said...

Im sure you didn't ;)