Thursday 8 September 2011

Men #22

After trying all the tricks up my sleeve; I finally gave up! Some people just don't get it. So I succumbed to this:

Me:
r u married?

Him:
I am single

Him:
guess u r single too

Me:
why do u guess taht?

Him:
just a guess
am i rite?

Me:
no..

Him
oh. so u are married then

Me:
soon to be married

Him:
great
my advance wishes to u

Me:
thank u

Him:
anyway i guessed it rite

Him:
U r still single
he he
only soon to be married

Me:
ok

Him:
remember ar u r still single!

Me:
Sorry, I gtg

Him:
Talk to u tomorrow
see you
ta ta
bye bye
c u


No words!
(Anya, and you thought not yet will work? :p )

iLilo




3 comments:

Anya said...

You just seem to attract the weirdest dumbos.. haha ...

N.e.m.o said...

thought u had a post with the same title already?

Lilo said...

Lost count I guess :)