Friday 6 August 2010

speechless...

One colleague of mine, has this habit of checking other colleagues emails (the ones that she hates).. as much as I hate them too, I just think checking others' emails are so wrong... and I kept telling her not to do it, or dont forward to me, but she just dont get it!

me: please stop sending me, I dun wanna know bout their sicky and sucky life...

her: OK. I get what you mean. Aren’t you curious about the juiciness of their stinking mindset, especially X?

me: Nope, not at all ;) Even if curious also, checking other people’s mail is very wrong la… It’s really like stooping to their level.

her: You’re so good at psychology :) kudos to you! I will still check and continue to check. I know I am of different level with them, regardless what you think about me.

me: I am no judge of anyone la… and no saint :p but its just I believe, I wouldn’t do anything that I wouldn’t want others to do to me.. That’s all! :)

her: That’s true. So I guess I just have to expect someone else to read my mails next time! :)


wtf?? she still didnt get it right??


By:
Lilo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women...Sigh..

Lilo said...

Not applicable! :p