Wednesday 25 August 2010

Domesticity

I would have thought that after being with N for 7 years, being married to him wouldn't be very different. But it is! Very different! And very nice.

I've actually started thinking about house buying and having a family. I guess most people would say it's what you're supposed to think of once you reach a certain age but I never thought I would be one of those people. When I see my friends' adorable babies I think to myself  'It would be really nice to have one of those one day - a mini me'. That thought only lasts until the babies start screaming their lungs out and start puking and pooping.

So anyway, it's not surprising that I've been on the look out for a job that doesn't require me to travel so extensively anymore. I've attended a couple of interviews but with disappointing results. Either the job sucks or the pay sucks. However, yesterday I got news that maybe..just maybe, I might be able to get an internal transfer.

So after months of agonizing and false hopes, is the wait finally going to end?

-Anya-

2 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

awww dear, cross fingers. hope u snag it! minus the crappy additional work they wanna put in

Anya said...

Thanks babe! Latest update is that it doesn't have the crappy extra stuff so fingers crossed :)