Monday 23 August 2010

2010 Q3 Nemo Updates

Long time since i last blogged.

Some updates:


1. I am putting on weight :P
 
2. A friend of mine introduced me to his friend and we started hanging out.
It's been 4 months now...
  • We started off being able to chat long hours (either phone or chats)
  • Towards the end, it started to fizzle out for me as i was running out of topics/interest :(
  • He likes me and i like him
  • He likes me more than a friend and i err, don't see him as 'the one' yet.
  • He flirts and i don't flirt back (because i don't like building hopes or being one of those cheapo girls)
  • So i did what i best do.. I pulled back. Built up a wall.
  • He says he will wait. And i was glad. Thought his persistence will pay off some day and he will 'grow' on me.
  • But alas, last Friday he gave up.
  • Didn't feel good thinking i have hurt him even though i never wanted that nor gave him false hopes. If anything, i've been extremely direct with this fella (too direct to the point, i think i have hurt him a little..) :(
  • Last night he rang and said he wished he could turn back words. So he proposed we be friends again.
  • I gladly accepted
  • I am still wondering if what just happened on Friday was a 'break up' or ... since we were never in a relationship. Made that clear from the very beginning. I would call what we had as a 'casual dating' period. But still.. it never is easy...
3. My sister got married! Was a busy period but fun nevertheless. I had a hair malfunction (i chose the wrong style & make up) on one of the days. 
Kind of dreading the photos :P Ah well 

4. I bought a Coach bag ! :D


5. My big project for this year at work finally completed and paid off.

6. To celebrate that and the fact that 'new fella' called it quits, i decided to have a fringe again. What is it with women and changes and making statements? :)

7. I am now even more confused with what i want to do in life.
The choice of career? Should i stay with the current technology i support? Or should i stay in IT line or switch to another field altogether?

8. I need to start applying jobs

9. I want to take a break from work and finish up all the 'home' projects i've neglected.

That's about it all i guess.

Till the next time i'm inspired again to write,
Peace Out
 N.e.m.o

5 comments:

Lilo said...

4 months already??? time flies... damn...

but nway, with a coach bag and hot fringe like that, men gonna come drooling your way ;) hang in there babe!

N.e.m.o said...

hoi what lah
i didn't do fringe for men to come about. i did it coz i was bored of my hairstyle.
read somewhere that an average women changes her hairstyle 217 times in her lifespan!! LOL
as for the bag, haha u think? :P

Lilo said...

of cos i know u didn't do it for them la :p they are not worth a new hairstyle :p what I meant was, with a HOT fringe like that, men will come drooling your way ;)

N.e.m.o said...

Guess what iLilo, i tied ponytail to work today. It has that messy look.

2 male colleagues actually asked if:
1. i was allright?
2. why do i look so tired?
3. why do i look like a car just ran over me?

and i realized the fringe look ain't too good at work. Slight wind when i walk, you get a messy birds nest.

Tomorrow i am pinning it.

so much for fringe :(

Anya said...

Hang in there babe :) Men come and go, but girlfriends are forever!