Thursday 26 August 2010

On why i am seriously thinking of quitting my job

10 things I hate about work
  1. I hate the long commute (distance is roughly 50kms one way)
  2. I hate the traffic (Im always late to work!)
  3. I hate some of the people in my organization
  4. I hate the fact im not good in the technology I support
  5. I hate the fact there is so much to do, and impossible deadlines
  6. I hate fearing that one of my team members will leave earlier than me
  7. I hate not having the drive (mojo) to come to work everyday
  8. I hate the freaking un-ergonomical chair that is causing me carpal tunnel syndrome and neck/shoulder pain!
  9. I hate the lack of direction the management has over the service I support
  10. Nemo on a good day
  11. I hate the variety of tasks i need to undertake and still be expected to complete them in shortest time. (some of the tasks bordering consulting/architectural expertise, WHICH btw, i am not trained for, nor have the luxury of time to research and come up with detailed plans! Heck, we have a so called 'architect' who does NOTHING technical and earns shite loads sitting in Europe)
Nemo on a bad day...
N.e.m.o

No comments: