Friday 30 July 2010

Men #15

I have recently had some health complications and yesterday I decided to get my self checked... After seeing 2 doctors, long hours of discussing and diagnosing, the doctor prescribed me a medicine..

He said, all you need to take is "ANTI-MALE hormones"... hahaha.. no joke, serious... I burst out laughing when he said that....

looks like the male species will never leave me alone... they are torturing me mentally n psychically!

Now it also makes senses why I hate MEN so much ;)


- Lilo

13 comments:

Lilo said...

Now after reading it again, I think it should be, as if I don't hate them enough already? ;)

Anonymous said...

If it took 2 doctors and long hours just to come up with that conclusion,i dont think those guys should even be doctors.Anyone will know ur a "men-hating" species :P

Lilo said...

Thank u for the compliments, but the thing is, they prescribed me anti-male hormones.. which means I am not hating them enough, no? ;)

Anonymous said...

True that.I was actually going to say it but i got distracted.I dont see why they are prescribing it to you when your body is obviously full of it.Dont think these docs are doing a good job.You should come see me ;)

Lilo said...

Dying to see me, aren't you? ;)

Anonymous said...

Continue thinking so if that makes you happy :P

Lilo said...

Nice cover up! Good job :p

Anonymous said...

Since you are dating a guy,I'm sure somewhere in you,ur capable of being nice to men.Or have you wondered why is it your bf is not proposing :P

Lilo said...

Of cos I am capable of being nice to men.. In fact I am very very nice to them.. more than one can ask for ;)

Anonymous said...

Is it all pretentious or is there some genuinity in it

Lilo said...

It's nothing but the truth... I love men as much as I hate them! ;)

N.e.m.o said...

do you realize you have 2 posts with the same title "Men #15? " ;)

Lilo said...

Oops, kesilapan teknikal :p