Friday 23 July 2010

Men #15

Men are so entertaining! Seriously... Check out this conversation between me and some random dude on fb..

He: hi how are u .. how is ur life all going .. iam new in fb just check it out. if u dont mind can i be ur friend

Me: (Ignore Request)

He: hi yyy dowant add me as ur friend ,, wat i did

Me: Simply because u r not my friend, and I don't want a new friend. (Ignore Request)

He: yyy u like this fb is to share friend not like this yar we just try lah and see ok

Me: (Ignore Request)

He: yyy dint reply me .. are u so busy.. anywhere where u working yar.. and as wat ... are u married.. ?

Me: (Ignore Request)

He: yyy lah u still ignore me .. wat i did to u lah just want to be ur friend cannot yar? ist ur husband or bf scold u that iam add u.be normal plz i just want to be ur friend that all.. isr wrong i add u ..

Me: im not interested in becoming your friend, stop it pls, tq! (Ignore Request)

He: yyy u say like that.plz ok

Me: (Ignore Request)

He: yyy still ignore me ...yyy ur boyfriend not alot to add new friend isit ..yyy u so rude like this ...

Me: (Ignore Request)

He: heloo yyy u so rude ...still ignore me

yet, he requested again!! aaarghh....

Never knew men can be so persistent... Impressed! :) but got to say, this guy is so hilarious, he made me laugh each time i received his msg...


Lilo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a candidate for marriage ;)

Patsy Chong said...

yyy don't you just leave his request pending instead of rejecting it? and yyy not set your message settings to private so that he can't bug your life anymore? :D

Lilo said...

because I don't like people hanging on to hopes :) lol..

yeah, thought of the settings thingy.. didn't have time to find it, then I found his msgs so funny and it makes me laugh every time I log on.. so I left it as it is..

oh btw, I have rejected his request like another 10 times, since I blogged this morning :p

P/s: yes, i know i should start getting a life :p

P/s: I noticed your "yyy" ;)

N.e.m.o said...

report him lah.
but i know u want him.. hahaha

Anya said...

Hahaha...Lilo what can I say? You're a psycho magnet!