Monday 26 July 2010

Undecided..

Time after time, I am amazed by shallowness of some people.. who most of the time tend to talk as if they know/rule the world..

So I had this interesting or rather lame conversation over lunch with my colleague..

A: What did you do over the weekend?

Me: Oh, I attended an MBA preview last saturday.. So I am thi.. (cut me off)

A: MBA? what's MBA?

Me: hmmm, it's a Masters degree/course..

A: you mean you want to study masters??

Me: err, yes??

A: then what is, you were saying just now?

Me: I said, MBA! It stands for Masters of Business Administration

A: (still with a very blur face) what do you to need to do with that??

Me: errrrr, study?????

A: u mean, u ha.. (cut her off)

Me: hey look, there's somethin on your shirt!!


Thank god, it ended there!! God bless my patience!

On a different note, yes, I am considering MBA.. really undecided now.... i would need monetary support... not sure if I would be able to manage it..

and Dubai seem to be calling with good money...

sigh, when they come, they all come together :p


Lilo

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do your MBA with me.We could be classmates and you can do all my assignments ;)

Lilo said...

yeah, sure.. why not? is there any uni willing to take you? :p

Anonymous said...

More like offers pouring in from uni's offering me a place :P
Would you like a referral ;)

Lilo said...

are we talking about the same MBA my dear?

Anonymous said...

I thought you would have figured by now that I'm a bright,top-scorer,first class honours student who also posseses great looks and charms.Of course uni's want me :P

Lilo said...

Sorry for the late reply, I just vomited blood!! So u were saying? ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok.So seriously what would you make of me.I would think of you as a successful yet still climbing consultant,nice yet arrogant colleague,interesting yet sometimes can be annoying character.

Lilo said...

It doesn't take a genius to guess that lah, hello!(note: but not agreeing its true)
After all, you have been following my life stories for more than a year now.. And all I get is some nasty comments from you.. That's very fair..

Lilo said...

But to answer your question,
I think you are a "surprisingly" smart Indian, probably living abroad, full of yourself, nasty, arrogant, but wait, that's what being an Indian is about right?

So yeah, in a nutshell, a smart, mysterious and interesting "Indian" ;)

Anonymous said...

And whatever made you think i am an "indian"

Lilo said...

Aren't you one? Or are you the first Indian not proud to be one? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes i am and am proud to be one as well but was wondering why would you make me out to be one.Even if I was German,i would have defended any race if someone were to ridicule them coz of their accent.

Lilo said...

It's nothing to do with that; in fact, I dun remember you ever defending your race..

It's called women instinct my dear :)

Anonymous said...

My race? So im using my men's instinct here and going to say that you might be sharing the same race as me?

Lilo said...

So much for your men's instincts.. It's written all over my blog.. And I am a Malaysian, so it's a different story all together ;)

P/s: Just so that you know, I may be a sexist, but never a racist :p

Anonymous said...

Ah! So you think I am an Indian from India? I think you got to revamp this whole instinct of yours ;)

Lilo said...

Indian because born in India, but living abroad?

Anonymous said...

More like Indian but never been to India.Why would you think I was born in India? I dont blame you though.Indian guys are hard to resist ;)

Lilo said...

Oh well, I guess that's why they say you can take an Indian out of India, but you can never take India out of an Indian :p

Lilo said...

Yeah, just like how you can also always count on Indians (you) to criticize on everything your fellow Indians (me) do :p