Wednesday 4 November 2009

Men #? (lost count)

**this post contains some many "vile" words.. read at your own risk!**

and i wanted to stop writing bout men.. bout their dumbness n how they drive me up the wall all the time...

but the last couple of days, the freakin male species have been totally pissing me off...

Case #1
this male=idiot, bastard, asshole, who is supposedly an high profile, educated piece of shit is a consultant I was considering to work with. He didn't keep up to his promise and deliver the work I requested on time. When I questioned, this piece of shit became overly defensive n started lashing out at me. My only words to him was, "if you are incapable of doing something, just let me know, I will find my own way".. For that, this guy got all pissed off and reacted in the most silliest way possible. He ran complaining to my boss like a small kid reporting to a school teacher n worse, his FB status was updated couple of times throughout the day commending on how arrogant some people (I) could be... so the childish, no?

Case #2
some trainer at my gym had some issues with a colleague of mine.. Just because I am the unfortunate gym member, and he has seen me with her in the past, I guess he decided I should have some kind of responsibility for everyone and anyone who sometimes just happen to be walking next to me.. so he did the most smartest thing by, bringing a group of guys, harassed me with unnecessary questions, and that piece of shit gave me his piece of mind... wtf rite? given the fact that, I am pretty sure unlike the one in case #1, this male version is surely an uneducated dumbo.. therefore I assume, his logic was to make me miserable so that I would surely pass the message across to her or that sort of crap...

so there goes my week... thanks to some assholes... all the 1st one had to do was to say "sorry, can I have more time to deliver this?" and all the later had to do was to ask "can I have your colleague's phone number?"

but no!!their tiny brain cant think of that? but instead they must create a drama out of nothing... they must act like they are some kind of super heroes... they must fucking irritate me with their bastard'ness... dumbfucks!!


By:'lilo

p/s: thank you god, for ensuring I don't speak like how I write...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get back and hear all the juicy details!! -Anya-