Thursday 29 October 2009

Lilo...

This is my prayer for you ...

Grant Lilo the serenity to accept the things she cannot change,
The courage to change the things she cannot accept,
And help her to remember...
When she's having a really bad day,
And it seems that people are trying to piss her off,
That it takes 42 muscles to frown,
And only 4 to extend her middle finger and tell them to F*** Off!

This is my prayer for your cyber-stalker...

Help him to be careful of the toes he steps on today
As they may be connected to the feet that he has to kiss tomorrow.


Your loving, caring, wonderful bestie,
Anya

4 comments:

Lilo said...

Oh my.. Oh my... I'm so touched, licked n sucked ;) lol!

so sweet of you, u are the best dear! muax..

Anonymous said...

Dont you think that even suggesting that lilo has a "cyber stalker" is too much of a compliment to her..

Lilo said...

Dear Anya,

Is this when I should be using only my 4 muscles?

Anonymous said...

Dear Lilo,

Hmmm yes, after serious consideration, I think the situation calls for it.