Monday 30 March 2009

Sign?

Once upon a time, when we were discussing about an acquaintance's relationship issue, my boyfriend highlighted this.. "if they are discussing about break up or no spice in relationship after being together for so long; this is a confirmed sign, that relationship will not last".. Dunno how true or strong that statement is, but I remember arguing over it for sometime until he was able to convince me that, whether we like it or not, that's the practicality of life!

so yeah, time has passed since then, and we have come a long way together...

n yeah, just recently we discussed break up too... although we didn't come up to any conclusion and we are pretty much still together.. I cant help but wonder, if this is a sign too! hmmm...


By: 'Lilo

p/s: no questions please, as I have no answers :)

No comments: