Thursday 26 March 2009

When you are absof*ckinlutely bored or stressed....

How many of you have heard of Craiglist before?

I knew this was a buzz word since last year but being the Queen of Procrastination that i am, i never looked it up until few months ago... (which btw, i've been meaning to blog about this ALSO few months ago....but the big P kicked in :D)

Craiglist in a nutshell: Classified Listings .period.

Feel free to Google if you thirst for more info.

Anyway, after the hype died down (for me it lasted 3 days of surfing Craiglist) i figured Craiglist isn't all that great after all especially for countries such as Malaysia. Simply because the listing under Malaysia isn't populated enough and even if it is, the contents are of ambiguous nature. When i say ambiguous, i mean that though some entries may be genuine, it could be outdated already.

I don't think the Malaysian web community is active on Craiglist..hence the outdated nature.

Anyway, the reason of this entry is not to talk about boring Craiglist and its purpose yada yada yada.. it is actually to highlight what FUN it can be to read the ..... PERSONALS section !!

(Short talk: in any newspaper, the personals section is always funny to me... And no offence to those who post it and no, i don't deem you as desperate but it's just hillarious to me how sometimes an ad is written)

In Craiglist, for any country or town/city you choose, the sections are always uniformed throughout. Read the personal sections if you think you need a good laugh.

Here is what i found under Malaysia > Personals > Men Seeking Women and it cracked me up :D
-------------------------------------------------------------

EXPERIENCE AN EXOTIC SENSUAL INDIAN AYURVEDIC MASSAGE - 32 (KL Outcalls, Hotels)

INTRODUCTION: Welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ladies!. Experience Malaysia's most sought after ayurvedic sensual indian massage. The sensual and erotic massage session will be a full body massage with all natural ingredients like coconut and rose oils . The full body massage session will focus on areas on the neck, shoulder, upper back, lower back, buttock, thigh, calf muscle, chest, breasts, nipples, upper and lower arm, palms, abdomen, midriff, pubis, groin, thigh, knee, ankle, and soles.
.
...
....
yada yada yada and now we get to the interesting part:
.....
...
..
.
ABOUT ME: My name is Sanjay Raj David and I am a fully trained and certified therapist with over 10+ years of serving local and international clients. I am based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and have also travelled to many countries in the world to provide my service and also train other people in this ancient art. I am 32 years old, stand 5'11" tall, 170 lbs, in good shape, dark golden brown complexion. As a bonus, I am extremely very well endowed in size below and have been told by many clients that it was the biggest that have seen directly. However, I must stress that there will be no touching of my member at any time, and the exotic erect view is for you eyes only. I am extremely clean and smell nice at all times. As per your preference, request and comfort level, I can work in my shorts, underwear or fully nude to make it an attractive, interesting and unforgettable experience for you. Please email me if you need to see pictures of myself before scheduling a massage session.

Full link at:
http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4w/1028517927.html
-------------------------------------------------------------


Hmm i just wonder why is this not listed under "Services" instead of "Men seeking Women" :P

Cheerios,
N.e.m.o on a bad, bad day
(about to pull the hair out from her head)

6 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

oh my oh my, babe! u gave me a good laugh!!

-lilo

Pink Scalers said...

haha u are fast ;)
thank you :D

-N.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

You gals have such pure "innocence" ;) The answer is that if you don't post it where it is now, it would be considered something else and then this happens: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2008/11/craigslist-crac.html.

Pink Scalers said...

Yikes.. thanks for the warning Mr/Ms Anon

N.e.m.o

Pink Scalers said...

LoL .. "no touching of my member at any time" ....he must have broken a few hearts with that policy! ;) -Anya-

Pink Scalers said...

as if one wants to touch! :P

-N.e.m.o