Monday 16 March 2009

Updates of lilo's life...

I have been wanting to blog for the past 2 weeks now, but always need to put off my thought due to my work.. today, I finally have the time but my brain is so drained.. My cousin got married yesterday and I'm so tired.. Not like I did anything besides attending, but hell, weddings are so tiring man... why on earth would people wanna get married? I really don't understand..

Anyway, since I'm half dead tired, I'm just gonna micro blog everything that I wanted to write for the past two weeks..

1. Went for a weekend trip to Melaka with my best friends.. had a great time.. great food... and of cos some great photos...

2. Met the girls again for a movie and post b-day celebrations.. Watched Marley & Me.. it was a good jolly day.. ate at a new joint called Bubba Gump.. had some good laughs... and my darlings gave me a voucher to re-do my hair!!! (it amazes me, how they always know what I exactly need for my every b-day :) thank u gals, it was much needed!

3. so with the voucher in my hand, the right next day, I was at the salon, with no clue what to do with my hair.. although my appointment was to color, my bf suggested curls, Nemo suggested treatment, the stylist insisted rebond, but at the end i permed my hair..

4. now i'm a having a love-hate thing with my hair.. it either looks really good or it looks really bad... needs lots of maintaining though.. but no regrets yet.. loving it at the moment.. I appreciate the change :)

5. went for my bf's house warming party... had lots of booze and no fun :p

thats all I can remember for now.. my colleague is talking and I can barely hear anything... my mind/brain hasn't return to office.. damn..

By: 'Lilo

No comments: