Monday 21 February 2011

Yay, Me!

It took N to say "Your hair is so messy! When was the last time you had a haircut?" to snap me out this stoned state of mind that I've had for the last 3 months. For a few minutes I couldn't recall when I last cut my hair. I had to dig deep into my memory, way back to August 2010!

I've been so wrapped up with work and my first experience working in pre-sales that I realised that even way back than a hair cut was my facial and mani/pedi!

Things cannot continue this way!

So I went for a hair wash, cut and blow. Feeling refreshed with a lighter head (literally!), I went for my mani/pedi. Almost 2 hours of bliss, reading a good book and sipping Starbucks Java Chip (with whipped cream!) while the skilled manicurist worked on my abused and abandoned nails.

But I wasn't done yet. I had to make up for 3 months of neglecting myself! So next was lingerie shopping with lilo!

ngee!!

I thought I was done after that La Senza shopping spree 'cause I was already feeling pretty happy but yesterday my mother asked me to bring her to Thai Odyssey. She twisted her arm somehow and wanted a massage. And I thought - hey, why not I get a massage together with her as well! So I did.

So who says money can't buy happiness? I certainly bought mine over the weekend.

:)
Anya

2 comments:

Lilo said...

And for everything else there is mastercard ;)

Anya said...

Exactly :D