Sunday 27 February 2011

Day #2 - Shenzhen

Today is my day 2 in Shenzhen. So glad I managed to be back on facebook and blog... Life is definitely not the same without it... Its funny how I frantically searched for internet when I reached here yesterday just to feel home, or maybe i'm not so lonely anymore feeling :p I almost kissed the ground when I was back on google... and today i feel complete that I have found some backdoor for facebook and blogs :)

Anyway, back to Shenzhen.. I arrived here yesterday evening.. Trip from Hong Kong to Shenzhen on the road wasn't so great.. The fact that I traveled alone with 7 chinese men on a mpv, who had no clue of an english word, amazes me.. thank the mighty lord, I survived..

The place is okay.. I have got a nice looking room... still trying to get used to the 'open' bathroom :p yeah, I am jakun like that... but I really don't see whats the point of the concept.. its not like there's no space as the room is huge.. and thank god I'm alone here.. I think seeing your partner shitting is oh-so-not-romantic! :p

there isn't a mini bar/refrigerator in the room.. but guess what? they have got a range of condoms on display for sale in the room.. hahaha...

anyway, I did some walking around the town today.. went to the training centre/university and really liked it! The whole campus is so beautiful and was glad to see many foreigners around.. I so feel like I am back in uni with so much to study.. gotta kickass tomorrow!

till then,
Lilo



6 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

glad you made it! and the campus sounds cool. pictures, pictures :)

u shall rock! remember not to let our "MTU" down ;)

Anya said...

:)glad u're ok and u're online! enjoy training...and cuci mata-ing ;)

Lilo said...

thank u dearies... nemo, apa benda MTU?

Lilo said...

thank u dearies... nemo, apa benda MTU?

Anya said...

UTM in English kot? haha

N.e.m.o said...

thanks girls. so much for me trying not to 'reveal too much info' on our blog :P hence the terbalik name and also name in english :P aiyo lol