Tuesday 8 February 2011

At last(!)&(?)

Today was my last day in my current company.. Had tonnes of stuff to clear, keep n recycle.. Throughout packing I couldn't help thinking what will happen to my team, what will happen to the company, how will they survive without me? Letting go of relationships has been easier for me..

As much I hated working there, I was also very attached to the company.. Having spent 3 quarter of my last 3 years of life there, I believe I have made a difference to the company.. At least a tiny bit..

I have trained n developed exactly 20 staff under my supervision.. I don't know if I was a good boss to all of them, but I'm hoping I will be getting a good boss n karma doesn't return too soon :p

All said n done, I was the last to leave today.. As usual.. I'm still holding the office key n I wonder why.. As long as I don't get a wake up call from my boss tomorrow, it's all good..

My team refuses to say goodbye to me.. I wanted my last day to be last Wednesday n they insisted that I come back today.. N today they refuse to say bye again n ask me to come by another day before I start work.. Sigh.. I'm gonna miss these people..

iLilo

Probably this is why some marriages/relationships last.. Cos letting go is so hard...





No comments: