Wednesday 16 February 2011

Leaving..

So much been happening.. But I'm just not in the right mind n mood to blog... In a nut shell, things at home been so so sucky!

But on the positive side, have started my new job.. Been pretty good so far.. Eventough haven't really done anything much, but at least I know start of work at other places have been worse.. People are warm here..

And perhaps the best news is that, I'm leaving to Shenzhen next week :) I'm gonna be there for at least 2 months n hopefully I will have some piece of mind there! Looking forward to it.. Even tough somehow no one at home seem interested in knowing anything bout my trip..

So with all these going on n my sudden trip happening early next week, I am having an extremely high adrenalin rush to shop, shop n shop!!

I actually covered both klcc n mid valley today :) Wassup now? :p


iLilo


No comments: