Wednesday 24 November 2010

The world revolves around me, of course!

"I spin my head right round, right round, when I go down, when I go down down..."

This year has been a very sickly year for me.. Besides the flu, cough n their entire family that will never leave me.. I've also been getting all kind of weird sickness throughout the year.. And the freaking doctors have so not been cheap, okay??

1st it was my wisdom tooth that just cant be extracted normally but must be surgically removed.. N the unbearable food-less week following after.. Aaahh...

Then it was the weird discovery of a bald patch on my head.. N of cos the normal GPs were totally clueless n I had to get 2nd n 3rd opinions.. Mind u, opinions don't come free!

Then it was my non existing womanhood.. n my continuos affirmations to the GPs n even pharmacist that, "yes, I know I am not pregnant!".. Yet, no one as diagnosed me to date!

So anyway, back to what I was singing just now.. Do you know that my head actually spins right round every time I go down?? Freaky!!! No?

So yeah, it has been 4 days now.. Each time I bent down n look up my world totally spins around me.. Sigh... I really don't know why.. As much as I am delaying the doctor's visit, it's also so annoying.. I am darn sure the docs are gonna 1st give me a blur look n then tell me, it's normal, you just need some rest, n give me a hundred dollar bill.. N so will the second doctor..

So now I am thinking, should I really go through all the trouble or shall I just sit back n enjoy the world that is revolving around me? ;)


iLilo - of course! :p










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a bald patch??? Seriously?? :D

Lilo said...

It's not funny! Don't make me to jinx you :p

Anonymous said...

But seriously, is the bald patch still there? :D

Lilo said...

why does it even matter to you?

Anonymous said...

I'll give you a free diagnosis if you tell me.

Lilo said...

you know the meaning of "Nandri, Vanakam?" :p

Anonymous said...

Nope. But i can google it. So what makes you so sure that I am not an eligible doctor who can give you an exact diagnosis on what is wrong with you now.

Lilo said...

Well, doctors can never be this free??
and I would also like to think doctors have better things to do in life..

Anonymous said...

OK. Dont say i didnt ask.

Lilo said...

Fine, tell me.