Tuesday 23 November 2010

Accident








U see that?? A lil upside down, but yeah, that's my friends car.. Not any proton saga but a freaking 4 wheel drive after taking THREE 360 spin in the middle of a fast moving highway.. Scary, no?

But thank god my friend got out of it with just one scratch on his knees.. That's bout it, really..

Although, I just called n reminded him how he could have died, n how this could just be a sign that he is gonna die soon etc etc.. And how I think it would be so cool if he really did..

Honestly, I am blogging about it now, because I'm so glad you didn't.. If you ever bump into this blog one day, I want you to know that I truly thank god that you are alive today!


iLilo

3 comments:

Anya said...

Gosh, I'm so glad your friend is ok! Don't want to imagine what would have happened if he was driving a proton!

Anonymous said...

The guy just got out alive from an accident.The last thing he needs is getting an ear full from you :P

Lilo said...

It's a sign of lurvee ;)