Monday 15 November 2010

Men are funny!

and dumb :p
Since I'm having the bluest monday,
below is a sms conversation between me n a guy, S, a family friend whom I only meet during weddings and functions.. he hits on me everytime we meet n that's bout it.. I ignore his calls following the occassion.. so anyway, i got his sms recently..

S: hello there, how are you today? had ur lunch? how was deepavali? hope you had a great time. Hows life? everything alright? Simply thought of dropping by your inbox. Cant avoid, miss u! ;)

Me: Hi there, I'm good, diwali was fun! how was urs? Have a great day! :)

S: The real fun is being with your family members. I had a superb deepavali too. Long time never meet you, im missing you silently. What to do, I can only see you whenever there is a function.. Anyway, you take care..

Me: Haha, come la my house for deepavali.. Anyway, c u soon, tc!

S: I'm not a person who bothers about what people will say. Because end of the day its all about you, you & you!! But then, among the family members that I know for a couple of years, its hard for me to take my own step and come and meet you, unless its with them again. Hope you will understand my situation. We'll see how ok? Im sure our time will come.. be patient k? take care dear..

Me: FAINT!


Lilo

7 comments:

Lilo said...

kan kan? sigh.. I dunno y I always bump into clowns...

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha....I have to admit. This one is dumb..

Lilo said...

finally..

Anonymous said...

He's totally obsessed with you. He maybe the perfect candidate for marriage! You wanted to get married and this guy is obviously already having a "one-way" relationship with you ;)

Lilo said...

oh really? when did I tell you that? the part about me wanting to get married?

Anonymous said...

Arent you always rambling about it..

Lilo said...

You are a true example of "Men don't listen" :p