Thursday 18 November 2010

Top 15 Reasons to Move On..

You know that you deperately need a new job, when:

  1. You snooze your alarm that rings at 5.50am up to 6.50am, every 5 minutes....
  2. Yet, you catch a sleep sitting at the toilet bowl until you hear some noise outside...
  3. You stare at the wrinkled pants for 30 seconds, say fck it, and wear the wrinkled pants to work..
  4. You also match it with a wrinkled shirt..
  5. You actually start driving at 80km/h..
  6. You accidentally reach office 10 minutes earlier than usual, you rather take a detour to McDonalds at other side of the world to grab a coffee..
  7. You only remember to open your outlook 40 mintues past working hours..
  8. You go to the toilet more often than you need...
  9. You sometimes take your iphone to the toilet to catch up on some game you paused last night..
  10. You read every single article on the online newspaper..
  11. You read every tom, dick & harry (sometime even their family's) blogs..
  12. You have at least 5 chat windows open, and at least 2 game windows minimized..
  13. You have read every single update on fb, yet you keep clicking on recent news...
  14. You pray for someone important to die, so you will get a day off..
  15. You write crappy blogs like this..
I thought 3 reasons were good enough to do anything new, now I have 15,
yet I can't bloody find a new job :(


- Lilo

20 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

LOL congrats, i think you topped my 10 reasons to leave :D

Btw, just so you know, i did update my CV a little yesterday. Left few more amendments to make then im good to go :D

Lilo said...

Proud of you! Finally!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nemo, wanna come work for me. I think i have the perfect job for you ;)

Anonymous said...

So is that what you do at work everyday? NOTHING???

Lilo said...

Yeah, that's why I have so much time to entertain your nonsense :p

what job you have for Nemo?

Anonymous said...

Why, would you like the job instead?
What would be your ideal job?

Lilo said...

No, thank you!
Maybe a chef/food blogger :)

Anonymous said...

A chef? Really? Can you even cook now? Im surprised..

Lilo said...

Why must you be surprised? Of course I can.. Not professionally, but I can..
Impressed?

Anonymous said...

Quite. What do you like cooking? We're talking cooking right not baking.

Lilo said...

Of course, but I can bake too..

Nothing in particular, I mix n match from Indian to Italian..

Anonymous said...

Got a bit of a fusion thing going on have we ;) Why dont you be a food critic instead. Im sure you would make an excellent critic.

Lilo said...

Thank you for the compliments! You got to start cooking then.

Anonymous said...

I do consider myself an amateur chef come to speak of it. Cooking is an art for only the passionate ;)

Lilo said...

hahaha, why am I now surprised?

So what is your speacialty,
Mr. passionate?

Anonymous said...

No idea. Maybe cause you think all "male species" to be incapable of anything besides contributing a small fraction to reproduction.
I dont have a specialty actually. I think I'm just good in all i make ;) Although i must add, Italian is one of the easiest to do,although im not a big fan of it.

Lilo said...

wow, finally I have found a man who understands me so well :)

and of cos, you can't be a big fan of Italian when you are a big fan of me :)

Anonymous said...

If me being your fan brings out the vanity in you, i take full pride in it ;)

Lilo said...

How noble of you! *puke*

N.e.m.o said...

what job u have for me?