Tuesday 6 April 2010

Nightmare!!

I had a horrifying, freaking, fucking atrocious dream last night... of all things on earth, of all things that I wish to dream of sometimes, of all things, why god? why??

So i dreamt of giving birth! fucking hell, yeah I did! to make the dream even worse, it was a baby boy!!!! fuck!!

it was a long, detailed dream that I really really hate... it freaked me out big time.. eventough I know that the dream actually originated from the movie I watched last nite, but still??

I woke up the moment I saw the freakin baby's face and the moment I knew it was a boy.. went to the loo, washed face etc and continued sleeping..

and the freaky freaky dream continued!!! only it decided to rewind back to the moment I was pregnant and was in hospital about to deliver!! freaking shit!!! i totally forced myself to wake up and never slept back!

damn it!


Lilo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahha..sorry i couldnt help it.hahahahaha

Lilo said...

thanks :p

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA - that is definitely your worse nightmare ;) ~Anya~

Anonymous said...

too many f words! lol
always knew u were gonna get boys!
(if u can recall our uni conversations) ;)

-N.e.m.o