Friday 16 April 2010

Career path..

People keep saying, in order to have a career that you would enjoy, you must first identify what your interest and build up a career based on your interest..

I have had lot of people who have questioned me whether I like this, I like that etc whenever I complain about my current job.... Well, I have never been able to answer that question...

after giving it a lot of thought.. years n years of thinking... I now have decided... I know what I want to be.....

I want to be an ambulance driver!! yay!! yes, that's exactly what I want to be....

No, no.. I don't like saving people's life.. don't get me wrong... I just like driving really really fast and I would even more love it, if I can do that in a hectic traffic jam when everyone would squeeze out to give me way... wow... wud absolutely lurveee that....

So yes, thats what I wanna be... I wonder how much they pay an ambulance driver these days....
hmm...


Lilo
gone kuku due to mental and physical torture at work

No comments: