Monday 19 April 2010

Blonde moment..

Situation: my bf went to check out something in an auto part store while I chose to wait in the car.. I was sitting there watching cars on the road when I saw my bf running out of the shop with a huge smile on his face.. thinkin he won a jackpot or something, i looked up n asked

me: what???

he: did u see THE car pass by just now??

me: eeerr, what car???

he: it was a LAMBORGHINI!! it just passed by...

me: SO?? Ohh....

he: Don't tell me u didn't see the car... it just passed by in front of your eyes...

me: eerr, no la.. i didn't realize... why? was it nice??

he: helloooooo.... its a LAMBORGHINI!!!

me: err, are all lambors suppose to be nice??

he: u know what, this is the point I end the conversation.

runs back into the shop, leaving me all speechless :)

Confession: did feel a bit blonde there for a moment, but wth, it seriously isnt my fault :)


- Lilo

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely not your fault you couldn't recognize a lambo.Most of them look like a normal toyota or a proton

Lilo said...

I may be dumb.. But I am not stupid..

Anonymous said...

There's a difference???

Lilo said...

Yes, unfortunately you would need something called brains to be able to differentiate that..

Anonymous said...

Ah that!Yes of course i would.Dont know how i'll be able to recognize a lambo or else

Lilo said...

just so that you know, there are lot of difference to the words "realize" and "recognize" as well...

Anonymous said...

My bad.Of course there is.I should really get that brain to scale down my stupidity to dumbness

Lilo said...

and this is the point I end the conversation.

Anonymous said...

Must say you got me there ;)
I usually start out trying to be nice to you,but for some reason it doesnt turn out as i plan.
But for the record,i usually start with a good intention.

Lilo said...

I don't quite buy that, nevertheless I'm touched by your effort in "trying-to-be-nice"! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm actually not that mean of a person if you get to know me.You,for some reason just bring out the worse in me.I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Lilo said...

Indeed.. we would make the worst pair ever..

Anonymous said...

You never know..Great enemies make good lovers ;)

N.e.m.o said...

Lilo, i just read this!
i can so totally imagine LovePeace giving that expression!!! LOL

lilo said...

Nemo:
LovePeace?? hahaha, gud one.. I just realized what his name stands for..

Anon:
*blush*

N.e.m.o said...

lol i didn't want to give out too much of his name in here.. plus u have some creepy stalkers in here (wateverrrr anon) :D