Thursday 4 February 2010

weirder me..

I have a strong urge to write today, i just dunno what to write about...

I'm so confused with everything that has been happening... I'm becoming way weirder!

some unusual things I have been noticing about myself..

#1 I'm craving for all the things that I hate or have never eaten in the past 20 somethin years of my life... I have actually been vegetarian for the past few days.... like seriously... anyone who know me well, would consider that as a sign to end of the world...

#2 I turn one simple sms from a friend to 20 follow up questions with the intention start a conversation... that's so pathetic ok? n one actually got irritated yest...

#3 I can never hear the alarm anymore... n i wake up late every single day, no matter how early i sleep.. i never really had this trouble before.. i wud usually be so hardworking to wake up n set a new time n go slp again...

#4 I walked into 7e yest hoping for them to sell cocktails in cans... sigh... n i had to settle with ice lemon tea instead of the long island tea or margarita that i much needed...

ok, thats long enough to post.. so there it goes...


cheers,
lilo

No comments: