Wednesday 17 February 2010

Go fly a kite!

On a totally irrelevant note, I asked a friend to "go fly a kite" last week and he asked me what it meant.. so for the benefit of other "dumbos" like him out there:

Idiom Definitions for 'Go fly a kite'
This is used to tell someone to go away and leave you alone.
_________________________________________________________

not being able to secure movie tickets over the holiday weekend, my bf and I decided to do something different from our usual dates, to go fly a kite! ;)

it was a very lame but fun attempt.. for the record, i have never actually flew a kite myself before.. I shall let the pics be self explanatory..

my very lame attempt


and again!

to the rescue..


whoaaa, finally, we were up in the sky!!
(propably for 5mins, then it came back crashing :p)

and like every other kite-flyer, i blame it on the wind :p

Lilo :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was this in Kepong?
coz this park there is famous for kite flying and its actually quite nice..

N.e.m.o

Lilo said...

this was in sbn :p

Anonymous said...

i've been to this park in sbn :D -A- ;p