Tuesday 9 February 2010

the "urban" names..

have you ever used the urban dictionary? i did today, n guess what i found? :)


shucks, the image isn't clear.. just gonna leave it here to prove that i'm not making this up :) nways, the definition to my name was....

1. Bringer of joy,love, and peace. Universal healer and being of alchemical, transformational abilities. Related with the tripple goddess of the moon; mother, maiden, and crone; reminding us to embrace each season of life.

Lilo brings many blessings to this earth.

2. Totally rockin' chick from the midwest. Everyone loves a Lilo and wants to be friends with a Lilo. She is hip. She is cool. She rocks!

That girl is such a Lilo I wish I was like her!

3. One of the coolest chicks in the world. She knows how to party, and yet, has a huge heart and is deeply compassionate with her less gifted, witless Lilo friends.

The girl is such a Lilo, party on girl!

** (Replace Lilo with real name)

wohoooo.... the best definition ever... i have tried finding the meaning for my name for a long time, but never actually found one, cos its so yucky unique ;) n today, this urban dictionary made my day.. thank u to the one who defined me :p n for makin me laugh so hard for my friends' names definitions...

check out anya's , she's called a goat..

1. (n) Another word for goat.

"Hey, did you go to the petting zoo?"
"Yes, and I fed all the Anyas there!"

lol :p n this...

2. a foul disgusting ugly character. very self obbsessed and has no character. Will become a clone of best friend,then bitch about her and try to be a better version of themselves, and fail miserably.

"Ew! its a Anya"
"Oh my god I had one once, it wouldnt stop following me"

"Aww poor Anya..........NOT"


hehehe, really poor anya... and nemo was defined as:

1. someone who is smart and cool . speacily nice. Also it means god gift .

Tom : talk behind her back
Nemo : i know u were talking behind my back but i don`t really care and still being nice


_lilo_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still not over the fact that I'm defined as a GOAT!! =P