Wednesday 24 February 2010

Dilemma...

I am wondering.. what do you tell a guy, very politely, who is head over heels in luv with you, that you dont feel the same way?

Well, for a start, I have said things like, I am attached to someone, I have a boyfriend, I dont think I can go out with you.. You dont know me.. things will not workout..

And he seem to realise that, I am not single, I am not interested, I will never go out with him, things will not work out between us..

So what do I do now? Ignore him just because he likes me.. or be his friend or at least try to be cos I think he's a good guy n he's fun...

decisons.. decisons... sigh....

lilo..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if you are single,interested and willing to go out with him,why in the world would he like YOU?
This guy must be desperate,i think you should just ignore him ;)

Lilo said...

obviously he has seen something that you have not :p and I say, that's your lost!

Anonymous said...

You mean he's not blind????

Lilo said...

unfortunately not, sweetheart!

and for the record, he is actually quite rich n successful in life...

Anonymous said...

And he doesn't like to be successful = going after you??? or hes fed up of life and has given up = going after you?

Lilo said...

:p :p

it's more like he wants to be more than successful!

btw, r u jealous? ;)

Anonymous said...

Jealous? Of what? His appalling taste in women ;)

Lilo said...

yeah, that same woman you have chosen to waste your time and energy arguing and annoying.. unless this is what you do all your life..

Anonymous said...

Cant help it.There's something in you that makes me want to annoy more.OK i shall compromise,if you look half as good as your annoying-ness,then maybe you are not too bad of a catch.

Lilo said...

aaww.. how sweet ;)

I don't blame you..
once you get to know me, there will be something in me that makes you want to love me more :)

Anonymous said...

Dont you think i got to start liking you first for that ? ;)

Lilo said...

like you mentioned earlier, you will not be able to help it, sweetheart..

so far, it has always been love at 1st sight ;)