Wednesday 27 January 2010

Right now...

I googled list of emotions/feelings to identify a word to define my feelings right now... but no, it didn't help...

My vocabulary may not be strong, but I'm pretty sure shitty is the word...

so how do i define shitty?
=crappy... makes sense?

anyway, I do know for a fact, all I need right now is a break... no, not a holiday... but a more serious break.. a break from everything I have right now... that includes my family.. my bf.. my work..

I dunno if that would make me feel shittier nor crappier, but I am thinking, some change will do me some good... anyone agree with me? help me..


- Lilo

10 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

Like getting a job in another continent? ;) But I know exactly what crappy/shitty feels like dear -A-

Anonymous said...

You wanna take a serious break with me? There is no way you can feel crappier than crap,so Im the perfect choice.

Lilo said...

Anya: *hugs*

Anon: No, of cos not.. I could do with some humour, after all u amuse me, remember? :p

Anonymous said...

u need some alone time.
i don't think u ever had one since uni....with all those exams, labs, PSM, drama, pun*ts, work, dealing with idiots etc...

take a day break for starters. then slowly go on longer ones if u feel that did you good. cut off communication with ALL (inc bf). :P

try it and blog it .. i wanna know haa

-N.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Nemo.I think you should cut off all communications with your bf and only correspond with me.

Lilo said...

From one man to another? Great difference it's gonna make! I shall pass, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey c'mon. Dont tell me you forgot all your lessons on how every man is different and you are obviously not meeting the right ones.

Lilo said...

haha, no i have not.. but if all the right (men)ones choose stay in the shadow or remain anonymous, what do i do? continue feeling crappy?

Lilo said...

That sounds really good, Nemo darls.. only I wish it was that easy..

well for me, its either I make it or I break it.. no trying, no touch n go business ;) hehe..

Anonymous said...

Wouldnt you rather be in the shadow of the right one rather than in a company of idiots? Shadows do reveal themselves, only if they think it worthwhile.