Tuesday 12 January 2010

The day..

12 days down the year, and I already broke one of my new year resolutions.. to update the blog at least on a weekly basis.. but anyway, I'm freaking out today and there's no better way to let it out without appearing like a drama queen then to blog it here...

so yeah, im freaking out and feel like screaming fuck, fuck, fuck on top of my lungs!! why?? bcos its my fuckin bday tomorrow... sigh.... gone were the days I used to look forward like crazy for this day... now, every one msg that I get in fb wishing me happy bday, i'm swearing to myself.. n i've started sweating, my heartbeat is going up!! this is bad, ok??

so why exactly i am freaking out? my bf just called me stupid maybe bcos i think 28 is a BIG number.. like really.. just try say it out loud and u will know how big it actually sounds... and it's like so close to 30.. shit..

damn.. this aint helping.. i'm rubbing salt into my own wound.. i better stop here... so anyway, yeah its my bday tomorrow.. dun bother wishing me.. thanks..

-Lilo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

28????Shit..That's old!No wonder you're freaking out.You have every right to

Lilo said...

thank you for rubbing it in! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lilo dear, gotta say, this time u did ask for it.. ( by posting this entry AND for revealing ur age ) haha

all in good humour.. cheer up. life begins at 50 these days ( as opposed to 40)..

live ur life.. and as your bf says.. age is just a number :P

-N.e.m.o