Sunday 3 January 2010

Bienvenido 2010!!

Wwwooowwwwweeeeee what a year indeed!

Most of 2009 was pretty much spent juggling my travels for work, a long distance relationship, wedding planning with that long distance relationship and weekends at Subang Parade with Lilo.

Kicking and screaming and laughing and crying and dragging myself and everyone else with me, I've crossed into 2010! Usually crossing into another year doesn't mean much except 'here we go again!' and 'shit, I'm another year older!'. I've stopped bothering with New Year's resolutions because usually I don't stick to them (=P) and than I decided if I want to change, why wait till the New Year? But this year is different. I've a New Year's resolution and I know I can stick to it. This year, my New Year's resolution is..... To Get Married!

Haha... ok..... that was lame! =P :)

Well it's 5 days to my wedding! I hope all that preparation throughout 2009 pays off. Right now, there's not much less do to except hope and pray that I can fit into my gown! Getting married right after Christmas and New Year is quite possibly the most challenging part with all that glorious food and drinks around.

It's crunch time now, making sure all the little details are ironed out. But watching how all our cousins and brothers and friends and family have got together to help us out - it's a good feeling. Even those who aren't physically here have been tremendous moral support.

Every bride should have a bunch of incredible crazzies like I do and bridezilas could be on their way to extinction.

Here's to starting the year with wonderful people in my life, a beautiful wedding and a fantastic honeymoon in Phuket!

-Anya-

2 comments:

Patsy Chong said...

And a beeeeeautiful Maid of Honour!
Ahah!

Anonymous said...

some1 is SO lookin fwd for honeymoon eh :P
u better pack that 'purple' surprise in ur suitcase ;P

-N.e.m.o