Friday 7 November 2008

little momets...

I received a forward mail this morning on things that makes u smile.. i have received this sort of mails like hundred times before... u know those that says old couple holding hands, smell of grass, birds chirping in your ears, etc etc... yeah, they are all sweet but i don't really find them practical.. or at least those are not the things that i treasure..

so, i decided to come up with my very own list.. some of them might sound real lame.. but just compiling for the fun of it..

here it goes... below are things that makes me smile or little moments that i treasure or just some things that I really appreciate...

1. when my shoe or sandal breaks or tears off... (i don't need a better reason to get a new one, do i? ;) )

2. the little mirror in my car's sun shield panel on the drivers side! (i think cars without one, discriminates women :p)

3. the trying my new clothes moment, right after i reach home after shopping!! (even if its late at night)

4. the feeling right after shaving/waxing legs... (which only lasts for a day :p)

5. when my boss takes off on a friday!

6. the rare moment when i eat Baskin Robins without feeling guilty!!

7. when my weighing scale shows lesser than what it ALWAYS does!! (even if its faulty :p )

8. zero outstanding balance on my credit card statement! (i keep checking daily, in case if they decide to charge me for not using the card! tat wud give me a reason to.., ok i shall shut up!)

9. a cute yummy guy on a gal's day/nite out ;)

10. when someone asks me if im still studying! ( i wish :p)

11. when something good finally happens to Meredith in grey's anatomy...

last but not least..

12. when there's a new comment for my blog entry! ;) haha...


by: 'lilo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Stop dragging your feet or combined with 6/7, stop gaining weight and ruining your shoes.
2. Cars without the mirrors are meant to be safer since people like you can't keep admiring themselves in it.
3. Unless you did 6 and can't figure out why they no longer fit.
4. Well, you could let it grow and see how soon the forest grows ;)
5. Lately happening a lot since you're poisoning her food on Thursday.
7. That's all in your head, when you reverse the digits on purpose.
8. With 1 and 6, that should not happen too often.
9. Keep eating the ice cream and dragging your feet, see if anyone looks your way thereafter.
10. Weight makes you look older, so this should end soon.
11. Like when she wakes up next to Patrick after an all nighter!

12. You got your NEW comment!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so me :)

p/s: another new comment :D