Tuesday 11 November 2008

the day my horoscope was actualy precise to a T ...

I needed a break, so i decided to surf for a while (even though i barely have the time but i so darn need to breakaway from work for a while..)

[Trust me working 11 hours daily, including some parts of the weekend is so NOT nice :S]

And i saw this on Yahoo Horoscopes:

You're on the line all day long -- maybe calling, maybe emailing but certainly communicating with a fairly wide range of people. Your energy is just right for spreading the word about your latest project.


It is one of the truest and most specific it can get for me.. :)

I have been emailing and sending out bulletins to users regarding my project today... So spooky :D


Footnote: i know, i know.. this is so irrelevant but didn't i mention im on a break...hence the short entry and some email checking... :P

-Margie

No comments: