Wednesday 19 November 2008

Blessed...

(I’ve been itching to blog the past two days.. to write n let out my life miseries.. I’ve been going thru the shittiest moments of my life n walking around like zombie.. then I decided I dun even wanna capture those moments into words to be reminded of it one day! :p)

I am in a very good mood today… god knows y.. but I think its more like, I choose to be happy today… n I’m wearing my newest clothes ;) extra make up.. hahaha… (whoever said shopping is sinful should be stoned to death!)

Anyway, I may not have everything I want right now.. or maybe everything would not turn out the way I want it to be.. n my life can keep getting more n more complicated… but somehow I believe, I am still blessed…

I was having this conversation with one of my dearest friend yest.. he’s just one of those very positive ones, who always makes me see the silver lining in the grey cloud (but honestly, I have never even seen one in my whole life.. maybe I never had the time to stop and admire the clouds :p)

Yeah, so when I was talking to him or more like complaining bout my life to him, eventually I got into his positive aura and said, I really hope I’ll see the light at the end of the tunnel one day.. But to my surprise, he replied, you have to follow the right path in the tunnel to be able to see the light, lilo(even, he was no longer positive after listening to my stories.. hahaha!)

Of course I argued to him, the tunnel is so dark, and I can’t see where I am heading… and I’m getting lost..

But this morning (note:after putting on new clothes) and driving to work.. I realized.. The tunnel may be dark.. it is in fact… But I’m glad, I have real great friends who are either lost in the same tunnel with me or they are there to listen to my cryings and guide me to follow the right path out of it.. And I’m also glad I have a boy friend who’s holding my hand and leading me out of the tunnel…

I must be blessed, no? =)


By: ‘lilo

4 comments:

Pink Scalers said...

happy 4 u coz u freaked me out yest too... and yes, im still fumbling in the dark too.. but today is a new day.. hopefully ill see the light someday too :P

hugs, M

Tava M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pink Scalers said...

*hugs* we shall sail this thru together gether babe.. luv u!

Pink Scalers said...

I know I'm still trying to find my way around the tunnel - but I'm glad we're in this together :)

xoAnyaxo