Friday 28 December 2012

The year that was suppose to end..


It's that time of the year, when you look back and regret  reevaluate your accomplishments over the year and look forward to new resolution in the coming year..

Can't break tradition, so I got to do it again.. 

2012 was a good, (dramaful) eventful year for me.. I may have not done everything I wanted to, but at least I did everything I planned to.. Looked back at the resolution/wish list earlier and I actually did complete everything in the list (except for the losing weight, but that's acceptable right? )

The much awaited end of the world, didn't happen though.. sigh.. big disappointment! :(

In a nut shell :

  - I traveled (less countries, but more cities this year)
  - I shopped (like nobody's business)
  - I learned (a lot! and some things the hard way!)
  - I ate (like a pig!)

  - I laughed & cried
  - I made some big decisions
  - I got promoted (with no moolah :p)

  and last but not least....
  - I encountered a beast ;)


Think that summarizes it. 

For some reason, I don't have a wish list for next year..  I don't know if that's part of growing up.. but for once, I feel like I have everything (and nothing).

I'm grateful for the people that I have in my life today. Near or far, thank you for keeping me alive (not literally).

My dearest Anya & Nemo Darling, thank you for everything! xoxo ;)


Lilo 








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be one of the very few who have encountered a beast and live to tell the tale ;)

Happy New Year Pinkscalers!

Lilo said...

Happy New Year The-Not-So-Scary Beast ;)

N.e.m.o said...

toast to you completing your wish list of 2012! bravo dear.
and warm hugs to welcome the new year

Lilo said...

thanks dear! hugs