Wednesday 5 December 2012

Photogenic (not!)

The word photogenic suppose to mean, you look better in pictures than you are in reality right?

So I went to take a passport photo today. Upon collection, the guy looks at me and looks at my picture, and he does that twice. I raise my eyebrow at him..

He: you are very photogenic, you know that??

Me: ( I don't say anything, and give him a cut the crap, look! )

He: Hasn't anyone ever told you that?

Me: I really don't think so!

He: I take pictures everyday! I know it when I see one ok??

I take the picture from him, and stare at it..

OMFG, I can't be that ugly in reality can I?!!


Lilo



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Self-realization..Painful truth.

Lilo said...

Just wondering, which could be worse? Accepting the painful truth or living with the painful truth? :p

Anonymous said...

Ask yourself. You've got to do both :P

Lilo said...

But I'm used to it. I just pity my husband to be ;)

Anonymous said...

Me too! Poor dude. I do hope he has a bad eyesight for his benefit ;)

Lilo said...

It's all karma :)