Friday 7 December 2012

How to be insulting?


I found this cool tweet link that teaches you how to be insulting? Not that I don't do that very well already, but one should always improve right? ;) Just thought these were pretty cool and insulting (duh!):

  • I wish your parents had never met. 
  •  Some people bring happiness wherever they go; you bring happiness whenever you go.  
  • You have an open mind, and a mouth to match. 
  •  Someday you'll go far, and I hope you stay there.  
  • I know you have to be somebody, but why do you have to be you? 
  • I don't know what makes you tick, but I hope it's a time bomb.  
  • You look like a professional blind date. 
  • I'm glad you're tall. It gives me more of you to dislike. 
  • I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle.  
  • Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what the hell happen to you? 
  • Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?  
  • Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you? 

Have a laugh, if you have any humour left in you! :D


Lilo

1 comment:

N.e.m.o said...

lol good ones!