Monday 14 January 2013

Take a minute to realise it's already mid-Jan 2013!

So firstly, gotta say - Happy Birthday Lilo! My wish for you for this year is that you find peace and happiness in yourself.

I'm not a big fan of new year's resolutions. I've realised I break most of them before January is up. But I do have a couple of must-do's.

#1. I must loose weight! No surprise there, as this is in the top of the list every year. Sigh.

#2 (and most difficult of all) I must visit the dentist bravely.

~Anya~

4 comments:

Lilo said...

Thank you dearie :)

and please don't lose some more weight and embarrass the rest of us! be a good mommy! (be fat :p)

Anya said...

Lol .. I've gotta keep up with you hot sexy ladies! Can't let myself turn into a frumpy aunty :P

Anonymous said...

I think so too...aunty. i say work those calories off ;)

Anya said...

Yes Uncle ;)