Thursday 8 December 2011

Me!

I haven't blogged in a awfully long time.. Well, I'm afraid of writing about good things.. As I'm always scared of jinxing things, which I'm very good at.. And to write about bad things, there's only the men stories that I don't wanna go back to.. (I still hate them all, btw)

Anyways...

I just got back from Paris 3 days ago.. N now I'm at the airport again waiting to board my flight to Brussels..

Life has never been more hectic.. N I did a crazy fly back across the world to spend 3 days at home.. Almost every single person I met, asked why on earth I came back.. Surprisingly even my mom asked me to stay.. And others simply decided I'm crazy..

But I'm glad I did.. Thanks Anya, for understanding and asking me to follow my heart.. I'm glad I asked you.. (But I'm sad that I didn't get to see you getting in shape :p )

Nevertheless, Paris was great, the most beautiful place I've ever been to.. Nice weather and extremely romantic city.. I would love to go back there again.. Hopefully not alone next time! :p

Now, let's hope Brussels will be kind to me, especially with the weather front ;)


iLilo








2 comments:

Anya said...

I'll be more in "shape" when you get back ;) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Me too!