Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye bye 2011!

No, the year cannot end without the wrap up of my life..

So I did a scroll back to my year end blog last year, and I'm actually quite amazed that for once most of my resolutions have been achieved..

1. I did get myself a new job - it doesn't count that I'm looking for another one now :p

2. I actually did lose the long waited 5kgs - it also doesn't count that I might have put them back on with all the chocolates and wine :p

3. I did settle all my credit card, I have zero balance for all my cards now :) - but of course I might have other loans to settle now to achieve the zero balance :p but at least I'm getting there!

4. and then there were other things like buying a watch, handbags etc.. Which I also did.. In fact I have done way lot of shopping this year with all the traveling..

5. And of course the resolution on the boyfriend side didn't go too well.. Oh well, that's kinda expected..

Anyway, in a nutshell, I must say 2011 was one hell of a eventful year.. Too many things happened this year..

I can't believe I have traveled to 7 different countries in one year.. Had a share of good and bad experiences.. Big lesson learned: it's not the place but the people that matter

And then there was that life turning break up moment.. That changed everything all together.. Some things will never be the same again.. Another lesson learned: never ever and ever trust men completely, ever!

Did the thing that I thought I hate the most pretty damn well.. And sucked so badly at what I believed was my one n only passion.. That's teaching and traveling :p

Anyway, the year is almost over now.. No point looking through the past.. Looking forward to 2012.. The year that is so promising.. I mean, end of the world is this year, no? So looking forward!! :)

Happy new year all! Thank you for being part of my year..

And special thanks to nemo and Anya for being there for me no matter what, what time and what nonsense.. Can't thank u both enough! I wonder how u people put up with me sometimes.. But no, that's not for you to wonder, I'm too old to make new friends ok? :p xoxo


Love,
iLilo








4 comments:

Anya said...

We're too old and too weird to make new friends :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

I concur ! ;)

Anonymous said...

7 different countries?! wow!

N.e.m.o said...

awesome you kept up most... and 7 countries is a wow :) me only 4 :(