Tuesday 6 December 2011

Honeybees

It's the little things in life that make a big difference :) Like ....

.... When a friend that I've been missing for some time suddenly SMS's me to say she's been thinking about me too and wonders how I'm doing

.... When I finally can understand a schematic diagram of a low voltage switchgear

.... When Santa suddenly appears in the office at 3P.M. and hands out candies

.... When my other half rushes to pick up something I've dropped cause I'm not as flexible as I used to be, with my watermelon of a belly

.... When it's that time of the year to put up the Christmas tree and bake cookies

:)
Anya

4 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

Aaaawwwwwww :)
Tis the season for merry-making :D

Anya said...

Yes it is :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww :P

Anya said...

Missed you too anon ;)