Saturday 24 December 2011

Lol, they never fail to amaze me..

Just received these messages from this one colleague of mine. Who refuses to talk to me now.

"Well you are smarter and in different level of thinking. Plus you are advanced in your social life. I'm lame,weird and got no life."

"You never failed to remind me, in almost every conversation we had."

"And, I can't change myself for ya."

" I don't match your intelligence and I don't need anyone to bring down my dignity"

All because I called him weird.. Lol.. Some ppl just can't deal with the truth.. And it's not like I ever said anything about how he was fat, ugly nor even mentioned a single word about his blue contact lenses :p

Some people just don't count their blessings :p

Worst, he acts like he's one hell of a hot stuff, so much confidence n shit.. Can't even take a single criticism nor understands sarcasm.. N has to rant like a emo bitch n refuse to talk..

But hey, thank you for making the work of getting rid of you easier for me..

iLilo







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know you bring out the worse in people right ;)

Lilo said...

That's my charm ;) I'm proud..

Unknown said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Pinkscalers! I look forward to 2012 with you guys ;)

Lilo said...

Happy new year to you too! :) xoxo